The founder of Kimp is a champ. He got tired of all the monkey companies that go into getting good graphic design. So, he got together a team of amazing designers to deliver an exceptional service. Unlimited designs, unlimited revisions. There is only one flat monthly fee and every reason to go bananas. Kimp is the evolution of the concept of graphic design.
Kimp’s headquarter is in Markham, Ontario, Canada and operates in EST. Their design department team members, meanwhile, are full-time Kimp employees on the company payroll, who work remotely in different time zones. Together, they ensure that their individual clients get timely responses to their inquiries and have their design requests fulfilled as quickly as they need them to be.
Kimp has a business model that does not outsource work or work with freelancers. This is because an important part of their service is being able to provide consistently high-quality designs to their clients. They also believe in the importance of building strong teams and creating comfortable working environments that they can thrive in. Furthermore, they love giving their team members the opportunity to go bananas with graphic design too.
What is Kimp?
Kimp’s unlimited graphic design service includes a pool of unlimited requests and unlimited revisions. This means that you can make as many requests as you’d like and they’ll work through them as quickly as possible.
Once you submit your requests, your dedicated Project Manager will review them, to ensure they have all the details required. Then, they’ll assign them to your design team. By default, your requests will be completed in the order you submit them. However, if you ever need to change the order or sequence of work, or prioritize a certain task, you can do so by informing their Project Manager.
On an average, you’ll receive about 2-3 designs to review per day. Now, as they work alongside each other and get to know your brand (or brands) and vision better, the review and revision process will eventually get faster and faster. So, you will be able to get an increasing number of design projects completed. This will only cost you to pay their flat monthly fee.
They mostly cater to the designing needs for the following types of businesses:
- Service Centres
- Spas & Salons
- Printing Companies
- E-Commerce and Retail Shops
- Affiliate Marketers
- Law Firms
- Educational Institutions
- Real Estate Agents
- Mortgage Agents
- Insurance Agents
- Marketing Agencies
- Social Media Managers
- Companies Development Managers
- Amazon & Other Ecommerce Merchants
Kimp is designed mainly for start-ups, SMEs, marketers, creative agencies, freelancers and entrepreneurs – almost about anyone who needs extremely cost-effective, high quality graphic design services on a regular, ongoing basis. With Kimp, you will surely feel like you have an in-home graphic designer that comes to your service without having have to incur a hefty sum of money.
How Does It Work?
Now, you do not need to spend a lot of time on Your Marketing. Instead, you can scale up your company at a much faster rate. This is how you can do so:
- Firstly, Begin by Submitting Your Design Requests: Simply tell them exactly what you need to have designed and they will take over the rest for you.
- Make Sure You Give Feedback Without Fail to Get Revisions Done: By doing so, you can let them know about the revisions you require.
- Finally, Approve and Download Your Piece of Art: Just approve the design to receive your source files in a format of your choice.
What Graphic Design Services are Available on Kimp?
They design for a wide range of clients. Some of their needs include the following:
- Email Newsletters
- Landing Pages
- Print Design
- Social Media Covers
- Social Media Posts
- Web Banners
Your dedicated design team does all of it for you! Your team is made up of 1 Project Manager and 3 designers who specialize in different types of design. Based on what you need, your Project Manager will assign your request to the designer best suited to complete it. Once that request is completed, they then move on to your next request.
They fulfil your requests one at a time, on a first-requested, first-fulfilled basis. This way you get what you need first, the fastest. If the priority of your requests ever shifts, after you’ve made a request, you can just let your project manager know. They will hit pause on your active request, and fulfil the one that’s become more time sensitive
What Are the Benefits of Hiring Kimp?
It is high time to stop chasing after designers that are unreliable and expensive. You can now get your very own design team for a fraction of the cost.
Your Very Own Dedicated Design Service: So, your team includes 1 Project Manager and 3 Designers, who hold expertise in different areas. Thus, they can fulfil any request. As they work with you, they’ll become pros with your brand(s).
Value Added Services: Your team comprising of experienced designers ought to produce high-quality designs, with speedy turnarounds, for one flat monthly rate. They will give you unlimited revisions and the original files for every design you request.
Unlimited Design: Get unlimited requests and unlimited revisions. They work through them; in the order you need them!
Fast Turnarounds: Assign your design requests quickly and easily. Get 2-3 designs, on average, each companies day!
No Hidden Costs: There are absolutely no contracts needed, no fuss of hourly billing and no additional fees for files. Just a flat monthly rate.
Get Added Human Support: Your dedicated Kimp Team along with the Client Experience Team will support you at all times with all that you need.
Team Collaboration: Invite team members and clients to help you make and manage designs with Kimp, at no extra cost.
Own Every Design: You own 100% of your designs. They provide original files. Edit them in whichever way you would like to.
What Is the Pricing Structure of Kimp?
They make graphic design limitless in possibilities and keep it budget friendly too. Every company truly deserves to have access to totally hassle-free graphic design services. They happen to think they should be unlimited too.
Basic plan @ $389/month: Make unlimited graphic design requests for a Flat Monthly Fee.
- Unlimited Requests and Revisions
- Unlimited brand work
- Free Stock images
- No Contract needed
- A Dedicated Design Team at all times
- A Dedicated Account Manager too
- Trello Project Management System
- Integrated with Zapier is provided
What are the Pros and Cons of Kimp?
There are plenty of things I do like about Kimp:
- You are given a design team of 3 people with different areas of specialisations such as illustration, print or digital marketing and more.
- Unlike most other base level unlimited plans that are available out there, Kimp designers will work on 2 given tasks at once instead of one. This roughly doubles the output that you get from other service providers.
- Kimp schedules their designers’ working hours efficiently to have some overlap with your time zone, all across the globe. So many smaller requests and revisions are often turned around same day itself if you make them in the very first half of a designer’s shift timing. This will ensure your work getting delivered to you as soon as possible.
- Kimp has probably the most straightforward pricing plan. It sure is very accurate and apt. There is only one option in which everything is included. You do not have to go through the trouble of choosing amongst multiple plan options.
- There is absolutely no add-on pricing for extra services that you ask for unlike like other providers in the market. Now this will include nearly everything such as free stock photos, custom illustration or animated gifs.
- Kimp has an integration with the Trello’s task management system. This ensures easy manage of requests and revisions. This also enhances your convenience to make alterations and modifications. And of course, you can share Trello access with your team to give everyone visibility.
- They have terrific customer support. You will get an onboarding phone call the moment you join in. This will be succeeded by a follow-up from a customer experience pro who will help you get started. This way you can escalate to a project manager for complex requests.
- The designs available on Kimp’s website actually look good and are unique.
Coming to the cons, there certainly are a few things I don’t like about Kimp:
- You must mandatorily use Trello to manage tasks and design files are stored in Google Drive (separate links for each task). So, getting acquainted with that portal is a must without which it gets really tough to make any sort of changes.
- If you do not consistently need design work, you might not get the full value for money every month. It will be more like you failing to optimize the benefits and utility from their platform. Kimp is worth it if and if only you promise to spend an average of at least 8-10 hours per week in design work. Otherwise your money invested will go in vain.
- Custom illustration takes a bit too longer than the typical graphic design requests which is to be expected.
I initially thought about Kimp as the team of unlimited graphic designers with one low fee. The designs produced for various brands and websites have been second to none. The service is brilliant and the response to requests is quite speedy.
They are really quick with about making any sort of relevant changes and adapting to your needs and wants which turns it into an easily flowing process. Thus, Kimp is highly recommend to anyone who needs reasonable and professional graphic designing services.