Kapa99 is an interesting name with interesting offers, a range of graphic design services on a monthly subscription-based model. As a customer of their platform, for a monthly fee you can request as many graphic design tasks as you want. As with so many other companies or let them say platforms offering “unlimited” tasks, the catch is you’re limited by how long your designs take.
You can order as many designs as you like based on your requirement. However, they will be placed in a queue and be completed in order of the sequence. This is in a way really systematic and works on first-cum-first-serve basis.
Kapa99 usually claims that their typical turnaround time is anything between 24-48 hours for any of the new tasks and revisions. If you do the basic math on this, it will imply that you can receive anywhere between 15-30 designs in a 30-day period. This can obviously be dispersed throughout the month.
What is Kapa99?
Kapa99 has been designed to provide world-class customer centric and unlimited graphic design help. They believe in saving customers time, money and frustration on their every-day graphic design requirements that drives them regularly. They help business owners, marketers and agencies complete their projects quickly for an affordable price.
- Different Proposals: They’ll create your proposals from scratch and based on your preferences
- Unlimited Revisions: They’ll work on your logo until you love it. Even if that means going to the drawing board from scratch.
- 48 Hours Is What It Takes: Their professional team of graphic designers is ready to deliver the first proposals in 48 business hours.
- All the Formats That You Need: You’ll receive your logo in JPG, PNG and the source file in adobe illustrator for you to keep.
They exist to provide world-class customer centric unlimited graphic design help. Saving their customers time, money and frustration on their every-day graphic design needs is what drive us every day at work.
- Customer commitment: They develop relationships that make a positive and valuable difference in their customers lives.
- Quality: They provide outstanding graphics and support, creating a premium experience for their customers.
- Teamwork: They work together with their customers to meet their needs and help them achieve their goals.
- Accountability: They are personally accountable for delivering in their commitments.
- Punctuality: They commit to deliver all files within their estimated time range.
How Does It Work?
Delegating your graphic design work has never been so very easy; especially with unlimited graphic design, it makes life simpler:
- You send them the information of your task
- Then they will start creating proposals for you
- They will deliver your task in anything between 24 – 48 hours
They have a very unique way of doing things. They assign to each subscription a full team of people ready to work for you, day or night:
- 2 project managers, who will find the best graphic designers in their team to work on your projects, making sure that you always get specialists instead of generalists.
- 2 art directors, that will make sure all your work has the right specifications that you required.
- 1 customer success manager, who will make sure that you’re meeting your goals with the service and will work for you whenever you might need it.
- 1 supervisor who will oversee your account to make sure that everything is going smoothly.
In total, you get a dedicated team of 6 working for you, along with an unlimited access to their full team of graphic designers. They handle your tasks very efficiently – first-come, first-served. They create a queue of your tasks, the first tasks that come in are the tasks that they’ll deliver first.
Under normal circumstances, they process 2-4 tasks per day, depending on how time intensive they are. They want to help you meet deadlines whenever possible. So, if something is time sensitive, let them know. They’ll do their best to accommodate your urgency.
Services Available on Kapa99
They can help you with almost everything you might need in the graphic design department. You get choose from a wide variety of options that are available. Some of them are as mentioned under:
- Logo design
- Blog images
- Book covers
- Book layouts
- Packaging & Labels
- Flyers & Posters
- Social media images
- Email signatures
- Background removal
- Podcast covers
- T-shirt design
- Business cards
- PowerPoint templates
- Billboard design
- Restaurant menu’s
- Tradeshow banners
- Web Ads
What Are the Benefits of Hiring Kapa99?
Online graphic design agencies are very flexible and easy to work with. They are reasonable, professional and punctual. Here’s how Kapa99 will impress you:
- They tend to help agencies, e-commerce shops and service businesses of all kind – big and small.
- It Saves a lot of your precious time. In less than 5 minutes, you can delegate any graphic design task. No hassle of any HR and hence no drama.
- They do provide with great quality of work. Clearly, their team is capable of creating the work that you need as per your requirements and needs.
- Truly unlimited – yes, not to forget there is absolutely no limit to how many open projects you can have at the same time.
- As a business requiring regular designing work, they are a reliable source for you. So now, you need not waste any time with freelancers that leave you hanging at the last minute. That would be so unprofessional isn’t it?
- You do get to save a hell load of money by expanding your marketing budget and theming your internal graphic design savings.
- Now Cancel anytime, anywhere – the idea is that you pay month by month the same low price without long term contracts.
- There is absolutely zero risk while enjoying their free trial at the same time. Try them for 15 days free, only after that will they bill you once your free trial ends.
- Their team can handle a humongous variety. They have such a diverse team of graphic designers who have experience in all industries.
What is the pricing structure of Kapa99?
The unlimited graphic design requests and revisions are for $399/m after the trial period. They have this concept of unlimited brands and unlimited active requests. You can start today. In fact, I’d suggest start immediately after reading this blog with a free 15-day trial! You can even reach out to them to discuss any individual requirements.
They will do their best to accommodate you in the best possible manner. You can trust my words here. They also do offer a 100% money-back guarantee for your first 30 days spent on their platform. If you are not happy for whatever reason, they ensure you that they will give you a full refund of the amount you have spent. What is even better is that they also pay out $15 for every delay that’s their fault.
What are the Pros and Cons of Kapa99?
Without a doubt, their service platform does have quite some pros:
- A truly amazing free 15-day trial (and not just but you get a 14-day money back guarantee policy that they have).
- You will get an unlimited number of tasks and brands to do in parallel alongside others.
- Unlimited number of revisions is something that they assure you with.
- They seem to have an almost 24-48-hour turnout ratio.
- The pricing is transparent, fair and equal for all.
Although, the service leans heavily on the cons side. Naming a few would include:
- Miss-or-even-more-miss, you have to verify everything they give you (including the copy in the design).
- Even though they are fast, they’ve often faced technical glitches that have delayed work in the past.
- Their support staff might make some mistakes frequently as they may send you a wrong file that does not concern or relate to you at all.
- Designers might often misunderstand your requirements and fail to provide you with what you are looking for.
Kappa99 is really-really good if you need at least say about 4-6 smaller projects done a month. They boast to have a team of six people working for you under their plan adding to their credibility.
Communication with them is routed your way. They make your efforts and marketing plans worth it as long as you spend some quality time on their portal. I suggest you check them out as soon as possible for you will not be disappointed. In fact, you’ll know it within a week (that’s before the free trial ends) that they are totally worth it.